It's been a very long while since my last post.
I have been so busy with school and tests and everything.
But, I have a new post for you guys...although this is not make-up related.
It's about one of my favorite must-have for your wardrobe.
I am a boot type of girl when it comes to the colder weather.
(yes, i know its still BURNING outside, but getting ready early for your favorite seasons doesn't hurt :))
about a month ago or so, Nordstrom had that anniversary sale...
and of course I had to grab myself some boots.
I bought the Steve Madden Steven, Style: Intyce, Color: Cognac.
which looks like this:
These are my favorite boots! I am in love with the color and the feel of it.
Now, on the other hand, I was perusing the aisles of Target today, and came across a copy cat of the boots above. Upon seeing them, I was very angry inside because doesn't it hurt sometimes to buy something good quality and then seeing a copy cat version of it made by a Co. that sells them for cheap? But, instead of getting totally aggrevated, i decided to buy a pair. LOL. I bought this cheapy in black instead.
Price: $34.99 (not including tax)
sorry that i am wearing black jeans that doesn't help you guys see it clearly.
- high quality, great feel in texture and fit ---> which leads to being more expensive
- love the color, something that can be worn everyday
- hits about around the knee
- the boot is the same length front and back
- cheaper quality ( you can feel this instantly) because it is not real leather
- wears a little shorter on the leg, hits me a couple inches under the knee
- the back comes downward, where the shin is more curved upward
- only $34.99, around $100 less than Steve Maddens
Although both boots are completely the same, they are very quite similiar. If you are on a budget, go for the target one. If you would like to splurge, and wear something that is better quality that could last you longer, go for the other. Still, my fav. would have to be SM.
Thats my 2 cents!